Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

PIC's

I know the next post was supposed to be about eproms, but I have had a few cans,
and thought it would be more fun to post about pics for now.

PICS are great, they are the new 555 or 741, if you dont have a clue what I am on
about, dont worry, but if you get the gist - then learn more about PICS you will not regret it.

A PIC is basically a microprocessor, with in built ram, rom, i/o, and often more (ADC etc).

I recently started using these, and I am kicking myself I did not bite the bullet years ago! If you are know enough about electronics to interface basic ttl circuits, and can do a little C, or Basic, or Assembler then learn about PIC chips NOW!!!!

Will post more about eproms (honest :) ) later, and will cover more about pic's in the future, just felt the need for a rant :)
Comments:
PICs are real good.
Work From Home
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?